CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Monday's Blog, Final Addition: My Husband the Photographer

Happy Friday everyone! I just finished putting the final touches on the last "Monday" series post. This is a collection of recent photos I stole from my husband's camera. He is such a great photographer...much better than me!


Here are our puppies chasing each other through the dog park. As you can see, the vegetation is very dense...lots of great places for snakes to hide. Matt braved the dog park today...the first time the dogs had been there in at least a month!

This next bunch of photos are of course more of our precious puppies.

Perdi sleeping in the sunlight. She looks almost angelic, quite the contrary to the way she acts when she is awake...

Pongo in a cute sleeping position atop the couch.

He thinks he owns the couch and remote...just one way he is much like his "daddy." :)


Sometimes it is a fight for the sunlight. Pongo is getting inched out here.


The rest of these photos are ones Matt took on our camping trip at the beginning of this month at Golden Gate Canyon State Park.

Melting the chocolate for our s'mores over the fire. Carlene brought strawberry marshmallows this time and it made for one AWESOME s'more.

Sunset at our campsite. A game of Balderdash is in the works.


Perdi guarding our tent....


Cooking dinner on our camping stoves. I believe Matt and I had fajitas that night...one of our camping favorites.


Pongo resting inside the tent. He prefers to chill out in there.

Pongo and I on our Saturday hike. This was toward the end...I was so tired.

A family photo in the mountains...this pretty much describes us! Matt and I, our dogs and the mountains. What more could a person need? :)

Our puppies, passed out after the hike. They are so cute when they are tired and not getting into trouble.

I love Perdi's eyes against the blue Colorado sky in this one.
I could do so many of these kinds of posts with older pictures Matt has taken. So, let me know if you enjoyed this post and I will try to do more. Happy Friday everyone and have a GREAT weekend!
***End of Monday's series of blogs***

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time camping!! Your dogs are so adorable!!--Manda

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

You know what, try GSM jammer to block all secret transmitters in your home or office.

Automatic Gate said...

That's a great trip.
Sounds like your having fun!

Nice Pics!

Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that now I can not express - I hurry up on job. But I will be released - I will necessarily write that I think.