CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

8 X 8

This is another "tag" I received 3 times! (From Anne, Erin and Casie) So I figured I better just do it...it looks pretty fun.

EIGHT Things I Am Looking Forward to:

1. Sleeping in this weekend.
2. Our upcoming road trip to Ames, Iowa in a week for Laura and Ryan's wedding.
3. Having a whole day with my husband on Sunday...now I just need some fun plans to fill the day!
4. Spending our 4th of July weekend in KC and everything it will bring.
5. The theater release of New Moon. But I don't think that happens until November.
6. Having Matt bring me lunch at work today.
7. Our next camping trip, whenever that may be...
8. ALL of our summer visitors, whether or not I know you are coming!

EIGHT Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Woke up at 5:30 am and went to work.
2. Sent a couple emails to co-workers who live close to me about the issued tornado warnings for our neighborhood. (I swear, we live in the "tornado alley" of Denver, which is fine by me!)
3. Donated some unwanted clothing items to Planet Aid.
4. Got home and attempted to take a nap, but couldn't sleep because a neighboring dog was barking constantly for an hour, driving my dogs NUTS!
5. Took the dogs on a LONG walk in lieu of running, also in an attempt to burn some more of their energy off.
6. Got caught up in a couple hours of HGTV and Facebook.
7. Yelled at Pongo for getting in the trash can for the twenty-somethingeth time.
8. Finally posted camping pictures on the blog.

EIGHT Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Be in two places at once.
2. Spend more time with my husband.
3. Get over my fear of snakes in the dog park.
4. Keep my house clean all the time.
5. Go back to St. Lucia for a week.
6. Be better and more efficient with the project I am working on at work.
7. Keep in better touch with my family and friends.
8. See every country in the world before I die.

EIGHT Shows I/We Watch:

1. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
2. Jon and Kate Plus 8
3. Anything on HGTV
4. Big Love
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. The Office
7. SportsCenter (I have to add that because this is technically a blog for both Matt and I, and there is rarely a day when I get home and the channel is not on ESPN.)
8. Deadliest Catch

EIGHT Favorite Movies/Books:Movies:

1. Jurassic Park trilogy
2. Twilight (books and movie)
3. Love Actually
4. Harry Potter (books and movies)
5. Signs
6. The Village
7. My Sister's Keeper
8. Angels and Demons (again, both book and movie)

EIGHT Places I’d Like to Travel to:

1. NYC
2. Switzerland (Swiss Alps)
3. Ireland (again)
4. Alaska (cruise)
5. The Mediterranean
6. Chicago
7. Nashville (Yep, you're on my list, Manda!) :)
8. Italy, or pretty much anywhere in Europe

EIGHT Places I’ve Lived:

1. Manhattan, KS
2. Lawrence, KS
3. Louisburg, KS
4. Overland Park, KS
5. Roeland Park, KS
6. Denver (Centennial), CO
7-8: TBD

EIGHT Others that may or may not care to participate in the EIGHT X EIGHT thingy:

1. Jaime
2. Anna O.
3. Brennan (since you only have ONE post on your blog.)
4. Leza
5. Susie
6-8: Have already tagged me so I will not re-tag them. :)

0 comments: