CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

REM-less

Greetings, folks! I am one tired lady right now. I got home yesterday, frantically ran some errands (who knew dry cleaning a down comforter costs $35?) fed the dogs and passed out for an hour on the couch. When I woke up, I worked for a couple hours on my stats homework and made good progress. At this point, I decided to go to bed. However, I just could NOT fall asleep, which is usually not a problem for me. All in all, I probably got 3 hours of sleep. I guess I am holding up okay, but I am discouraged…I got some of my programming homework back today and did not do as well as I hoped. I put so much time and effort into those assignments, but sometimes it all feels way over my head.

I am working on a list of 25 random things about myself. These lists have been going around Facebook like crazy. I just can’t think of that many interesting things about myself. I think I am at #9 right now. I will post this list up here when I am finished as well, so the non-facebook people can learn a little something about me as well.

Matt has been working hard lately. One of the pharmacists that worked the overnight shift quit, so all the other pharmacists are covering that position. He has been staying later at the hospital lately, which I know is much appreciated. Sometimes, Matt gets hand written thank you letters in the mail from the upper hospital staff, letting him know that his extra work is noticed and appreciated. I think that is so awesome to take the time to do that. Sometimes all it takes is a little note to boost your morale and make you feel like all the time and effort is making a difference to someone…

The dogs are well. They have been to the dog park almost every day as of late. Matt said Perdi was chasing leaves today. She also enjoys retrieving a tennis ball, and is quite good at it. Perdi will be getting spayed one week from tomorrow! I am looking forward to this for several reasons.
1. We will be able to board her and not be tied down as much at home.
2. I am hoping this helps her calm down a little, although it didn’t make the slightest difference with Pongo.
3. She can go to doggy day care and socialize a little more. (She is still pretty shy around other dogs, but she LOVES other beagles.)

I passed a lady at the dog park on Sunday and I overheard her say to her husband, “Oh look, that’s Pongo!” Apparently, he makes an impression on people. Either that, or we are at the dog park WAY TOO MUCH!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah it took me awhile to do that list. But it's nice when everyone comments. I thinks it's awesome Matt getting recognized for his work, I think that does help keep you motivated. That's probably why I don't like my job.