CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another Pic Post from Matt

I want to first thank everyone who comments on the blog. I'm really glad that Laura is doing this and it makes us feel really good when you all comment!

Catching up, I am working a lot and don't mind it because I think people are noticing and that is what I want to do. I just starting taking on a management type project that I hope I can run with and impress our two managers. They work really hard and, not only do I want to impress them, but I want to help them with all they have to do.

Like Laura said, we do go to the dog park a lot and the puppies have a lot of fun. Too much if you ask me, but they get some energy out and are more calm. Yesterday when we went Pongo decided to revert to his bad boy ways and run all the way across the park to get to the horse pen. Perdita was yipping and following. They ran around the horse pen about 3 times and this time stayed out of the poo, but it makes both Lor and I worried about the puppies when they get that close to the horsies.

Ok, so now the most exciting part of today's post. Pictures!!


This is one of my favorite pictures. I love using the light in our house with the puppies. When they are tired I can get all kinds of good pictures and this one turned out great.





This is when we went night skiing. Twilight on top of the mountain was indescribable. Here is the best we could do to capture it. I thought the snowboarders getting ready added to the intrigue of the shot.



Puppies @ the dog park. Where is the treat?


More night skiing. It was really cool.





Perdita, sun and sleep.






I think that is plent for one day! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry I don't comment more. I should! :) I always read what you guys write. Give the puppies some "kisses" for me!

Unknown said...

Are we still thinking about a family vacation next year? We should talk about it soon. I want to but for us to go it would need to be CHEAP! :)