CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reasons why...

Today's Topic: Reasons Why I Am Loving My New Job

1. I enjoy the projects, am doing a good job on them (I think) and I can TALK about my work now!

2. These are small projects, so I get them done and feel a great sense of accomplishment.

3. I work in a brand new mirrored glass building and it is awesome. (Except I can't get in sometimes since I don't have a key yet.)

4. The breakfast burrito man comes Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I have never had one, I just think it's cool.

5. We had an ice cream social hosted by the building on my THIRD DAY at work.

6. People are starting to get to know me and talk or at least smile a little more and I am getting more comfortable with them as well.

7. There is a lady that offers "chair massages" (for a price) at least once a month to the employees of the tenants in the building.

8. The drive takes a little longer, but I get to see the mountains almost every morning and evening during this time so I don't mind. (Some days, there is too much haze or pollution to see mountains.)

9. My boss called me Linda today and things started to feel like "work" again. (Long story)


Reasons I Don't Like My New Job

1. I still really miss those WAMers I used to work with.


On another note:

I am really sorry we haven't gotten any of our wedding pictures printed yet. We have a mere 750 pictures on a CD to sort through and print and I just haven't had the time to get to them yet. I guess that's one of the bad things about having a photographer who gives us the right to every photo he took.

I will make it my mission to get the good ones printed by the time any family comes to visit. Bill and Barbara, this may be a stretch for you guys, but we will certainly do our best! :) In the mean time, here is one of my favorites.


1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh wow, that's a great picture.