CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Misses

Don't worry, I'm not going to write another long post about all the things I miss about Kansas. I do miss a lot of things, but if I think about it, it makes me sad. No, what this post is about is the fact that Matt starts his job on Tuesday and there are so many things that are going to change again.
Since he'll be working from 2 pm to 10:30, we won't really see each other during the week. He'll get home as I'm going to bed and I'll get up before he does (most likely). It's going to be hard not being together for dinner and normal things like walking the dog and watching movies. It just seems like when things get semi-normal again, everything is thrown out of balance by another change.
Well, on a better note, I think things at work are getting better. I was overwhelmed by how fast I was expected to know how to do this first project but my supervisor says I'm doing fine and I'm almost done with my first airport with not too many misses. (Ha! Misses again...good title!) I only left out a couple trees that broke the obstruction surface by a couple feet. Not bad!
I really wish I had some more pictures to post. Hopefully we'll get some good ones this weekend, whatever we end up doing.
Oh, and Matt takes his Colorado pharmacy law test the weekend so if you talk to him, please wish him good luck!

1 comments:

Alissa said...

HI LAURA! and Matt and Pongo! I like your titles, they are awesome. Recycling sounds great, if it were that easy I would be nuts about it. Good luck transitioning to a new schedule. Miss you and love you, Liss