CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Weekend Fun

It is official. Matt passed his Colorado pharmacy law test and he is now licensed to work in the state. I wanted to put him to work last night when we went to Wal-Mart to pick up my prescription and it took them a good half and hour to fill mine even though I dropped it off days ago. (They had some trouble with my insurance, but it is fine now.) Anyway, Matt sometimes works in the Wal-Mart pharmacy and so I wanted him to just go back there and do it. :)

We are getting ready to head out on a one night camping trip in Rocky Mountain National Park with Nick and Carlene. When we get back tomorrow, Matt's dad and his wife will be here! We are super excited for that as well. Time is starting to really fly by out here. This week passed very quickly. I'll hopefully have some pictures to post tomorrow or Sunday. I got a beatiful one at sunset last night.

0 comments: