CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

My Wish

So I know it's been a couple days since I updated this, for which I apologize. Not a whole lot new is happening with us. I've tried to get Matt to write about his thoughts on his new job, but I don't really think blogging is his thing. I'm sure many of the Millards have already heard much about his job by phone. I honestly don't really know much about what he thinks so far, but I think that's because he's just training for a couple weeks. So far, the general comments have been positive though.
The one thing I do want to comment on is how I wished for thunderstorms on Facebook and the past three afternoons have been dark and rainy, just as I like! However, the downsides are:
1. They don't last very long.
2. I can't see them from my windowless cube.
3. They are always overhead when I leave work so I get good and soaked on my small trek to my car.

Oh well. I'm still glad to have them, regardless so I shouldn't complain. Luckily, they have dumped some water on our lawn, which has released us from the pressures of watering for the past couple days.

We don't have any major plans for the weekend. Since we went rafting last Sunday and had to paddle quite a bit, Matt's back is now bothering him on the other side so we will be taking it easy for a while I'm sure. :( I have encouraged him to see a doctor about his back since it's been so long now that it has bothered him, but I don't want to overdo it.

I made a new friend at work and it's actually the ONE other girl that works at Woolpert (who is my age.) She is from Pennsylvania and doesn't know many people out here and is eager to make new friends. I'm excited and hope we can hang out outside of work soon.

That's all for now. Everyone have a great weekend!

0 comments: