CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Doggy Picture Purge

For those of you who are going through P&P withdrawl, here are a few funny pictures I have taken lately. Matt has many more wonderful photos on his camera, which I might get to eventually, or see if he will do a photo post of his own soon.

Yesterday, it was so warm that they just wanted to lounge in the sun on our back deck.

Perdi is ALMOST as big as Pongo now, and she's only 5 1/2 months! She's going to be a big girl by our standards, but not more than 25 pounds. (That was her vet's projection.)


Perdi would stay out in the sun all day if she could. We still don't trust her to do so, since she tries to dig under the fence and eat the side of the house.




Pongo likes his bed, and sometimes Perdi's bed. It depends on the night. (The green one is his.)


Perdi is completely healed from her operation and she likes to show it off. She has really enjoyed getting back out to the dog park. They go almost every day!


Yesterday, I looked and looked for Perdi. I thought maybe she had finally gotten under the backyard fence and I about to launch a search in the neighborhood. But I finally found her sleeping in Pongo's kennel. She was in there for hours and didn't want to be anywhere else. She loves her brother!


2 comments:

mom m said...

I can't believe how big Perdi has gotten in just a couple of months! I love pictures of my grandpups!

Alissa said...

So cute. I am SOOO excited to come see all of you!