CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beware: Wisdom Teeth Photos

Disclaimer: If you did not vote in my last post and do not want to see these pictures, please don't read this post! The teeth have dried blood on them and are not overly pleasant looking. :D

For those of you who DID vote, (thanks Anna and Erin!) here are the pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Here are the four of them! The penny is for a size reference. I couldn't take the shot from straight overhead because of the shadows, so the front ones look bigger.

This one was the biggest. It was wider around at the top than my pinky finger!

This one had a HUGE hole in it, yet it hadn't even broken the surface of my gum, so it seems odd that it would be a cavity! It could have been from the oral surgeon, but I doubt it.

So there you have it, all you curious folks out there! This is what wisdom teeth look like!
I wonder what the tooth fairy would give me for these babies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may not have voted, but I really wanted to see pictures of your wisdom teeth because I wasn't able to see pictures of mine. Now I'm satisfied. Besides, if you've been reading for long, you've had to watch me stretch my ears - and that grosses the masses out plenty!

Schmalice said...

I guess that's what I get for being gone for a few days... 'cause I for sure would not having voted to see that... but thanks for sharing ;-)