CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend Update

We are enjoying having Bill and Barbara at our house and have had a great weekend. It will be hard to go to work tomorrow. I'm pretty tired so I'll post some pictures and comment on them. That's more interesting anyway.


This is the sunset over the mountains on Thursday evening. It was so beautiful!


Matt and Pongo in Rocky Mountain National Park. We had to admire the mountains from afar since they wouldn't let dogs ON LEASHES on any of the trails. Any ideas why?


Matt went to explore the lake, but Pongo couldn't go. He is watching for Matt under the sign that says "No Pets Allowed." It was the saddest thing I've seen in a while!


Up close. NO PETS!


Beautiful beautiful mountain tops, complete with snow!

Pongo trying to "rescue" his dad.

Today, we went outlet shopping in Castle Rock, then headed to Colorado Springs. Our destination: Seven Falls. No wrestling the bears, Matt! Actually, the sign is describing some rock formations.

Overlooking the Seven Falls. We climbed 185 steps to get there!

A cute little white ground squirrel. They were very friendly.

Climbing 224 more steps next to the falls. I got my workout for the day!

Father and son!

1 comments:

mom m said...

Gorgeous sunset! I should have told you about the Nat'l parks not allowing dogs. We checked when we were thinking of taking Corky along to Utah parks. Pongo does look kind of sad! I went to 7 Falls in 1965 and they had adorable ground squirrels then, too! I love the blog! Love--MOM