CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pics from Matt

I don't have a lot to say, other than I have been working a lot and keeping up with sports which I love. I did, however, find some time to take some pics of the puppies and thought I would post them for everyone to see. I hope everyone is well and we do like the comments!

This one is of Perdita just laying in the sun. --->









Here is Pongo being all stoic in his usual perch by one of our windows.



Puppies at the dog park with the sunset behind them.


Our mischievous little one with all of her toys! --->







And finally, presenting the most vicious dog in the world: Pongo

3 comments:

Life Changes said...

Pretty sad Perdi is getting so big already?!?! What is up with that?? Seriously, wasn't she just 5 pounds a couple months ago?? Hope all is well with you guys!!!!

Laura said...

She is almost as big as Pongo! She gets bigger every week...I think it's because she loves her food SO MUCH!

mom m said...

It's been less than a month since we saw you guys and Perdi was NOT close to that tall! What have you been feeding her! And it looks like she has a new collar? Thanks for the pictures. Love you, MOM