CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Magesty

This post will be short. I just had to share this experience I had while on my normal running route tonight. I worked late today, so I got a later start on the run and it was sunset. My favorite part of the run is at the crest of a hill where all you can see are the mountains. The scene was something like this: (obviously, I didn't have my camera with me while running.)

Sorry, this picture doesn't do it justice at all. But pair it with the song "She Goes All The Way" by Rascal Flatts and Jamie Foxx and it was such an incredible feeling. Either that, or I was high off of endorphins from running. I had chills from head to toe and was nearly in tears! What a wonderful feeling! It's hard to put into words.

1 comments:

mom m said...

Thanks for sharing. It is breathtaking!