CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Friday Night

You get two pictures of the day in today's post. I have been feeling slighty out of sorts lately. Last week, i didn't sleep well and just couldn't get caught up. I came home yesterday and crashed for two hours on the couch with the dogs! At any rate, the picture of the day didn't get posted as I had hoped. I am going to make every attempt to get these up every day so that there will be a new post to read each day!

January 7:







Last night after my big nap, Matt and I went for a short run and then met up with these fun ladies (my friends and former roommates Carlene and Becky) to catch up a little and celebrate Carlene and Nick's recent engagement! We intended to go bowling, but since the line was an 1.5 hours long, we settled for dinner at Rock Bottom instead. Yum!

January 8:
I have been pretty worthless today. We managed to get an 8.5 mile run in this morning before the temperatures drop and snow moves in tomorrow. It is Matt's weekend to work, and I am usually pretty productive on these days. However, I proceeded to take ANOTHER two hour nap this afternoon. On a positive note, I am feeling much better, so hopefully I will get my list accomplished tomorrow. Anyhow, today's picture is of another Christmas gift I wanted to show you all. It is an afghan that my dad had made from a picture of Pongo and Perdi. You might recognize the picture from an earlier blog post. It amazes me how real the dogs look! Oh and for a size reference, the afghan is laid out on our couch, so it is pretty big! Pongo likes to lay on himself when we have the blanket spread out like this. :)

1 comments:

BrennanW said...

The afghan looks really nice on your couch. The way Perdi is sitting makes her look really big :D