CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Finally, A Run!

Photo for January 5:
The first run run in two weeks after a break for the holidays. 5.5 miles on intermittent snow and ice was a bit more than I bargained for, but I NEEDED to get out there. I am so sore from tonight's run and P90X last night. It is amazing how two weeks can pass and my body seems to forget what I have been training it for for the past few months. But at least I didn't have to do that run in the dark like my husband! I love how he is just as committed to marathon training as I am, if not more so! I freak out on ice and snow, even when I can see it. He fearlessly runs it at night with a head lamp.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing he has that head lamp! :)
Alissa

mom m said...

That is exactly what I thought!!

Laura said...

And i can track his location from my phone while he is out. :)