CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday Ramblings

Feliz Cinco do Mayo! Matt has his first interview at the hospital today for a day position. I haven’t heard anything official yet, but I’m sure he will do great! We both really want him to get this. PLUS, he would be working with residents if he gets the job, which he would be really good at.
I have been learning a new software package at work, since we have temporarily run out of airports. I miss them! This new stuff is hard to get the hang of. But it is good to have a little break for a while. The next batch of airports gets started next month and then I’m not sure how much time away from the office I will have. There is a lot of work there. I have a business lunch and dinner with the main client for the big airport project on Thursday which I am very excited about. Hopefully some good networking will be done there. It’s always great to know who I am dealing with and working for on a personal level.
On the home front, we are going to have another friend come visit this weekend. Matt’s buddy (and mine) Marcos is going to be out here for a bike race, so he is going to stay with us. We are very excited for this. Once I get my class finished up and can get the house a little cleaner, I will be 100% ready for him to be here!
Today when I talked to Matt on the phone, he sounded a little exasperated about Perdi. She still gets into everything like a little kid. The funny thing is that Pongo was telling on her. He would go up to Matt and wag his tail, even though he knew Matt would be leaving for work soon. When Matt would go find Perdi, she would be getting into something bad. So everytime Pongo did that, Matt knew Perdi was up to something. Dogs are so funny! I love how mellow and obedient Pongo is now…he’s so much like a well behaved person. I can’t wait til Perdi gets to that point.
Well, I’d better get started on school stuff. It will be so nice to have that finished until the fall!

0 comments: