CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cordless

I finally have my computer back up and running! Last weekend, I was doing a few things on Sunday evening on the computer and it shocked me pretty bad. Apparently, the AC adapter got fried when this occurred because my computer stopped charging completely. So it has been dead all week and I finally got a new power cord to "juice it up" again!
We have had a pretty amazing week. I am happy to be reduced to 40 hours a week for a while at work as we wait for some projects to come through the door. This also allowed me to work four 10 hour days this week and take Thursday off to go on one last ski trip with Matt. We hit Keystone again, and I am definitely NOT a fan of spring skiing. It was pretty icy and there was no fresh powder. But it was cool because snow storms were coming through during the morning, so it was fun to ski in the snow and watch them pass. The storms only lasted for a few minutes each.
Matt did Wild Irishman, which is the ski slope I mentioned in one of my previous blogs that I did by myself. It was the steepest one I had been on, but of course Matt loved it! I really appreciate my supervisor letting me have the day off work to do that. Things had been getting a little tense between Matt and I since we hadn't seen or talked to each other much in 10 days. Matt was tired from working so much and I was just tired from lack of sleep. A day trip to Keystone really hit the spot and set things right again!
Yesterday was "Employee Appreciation" day at work. We celebrated by having a pot luck lunch, breaking into a pinata, and having a rabbit shooting contest which consisted of aiming marshmallows at "Peeps" rabbits and shooting them through PVC piping. I didn't have much luck with that but it was a fun afternoon!
And so we are getting ready for Easter tomorrow. We are going to make a turkey and some other yummy dishes to eat after church. We also have a loaf of bread mixing in the bread maker as I write this! I can't wait to see how it turns out. I hope everyone has a wonderful and happy Easter!

0 comments: