CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

35 while 35

Hi everyone! I bet you’re surprised to see me writing here after a 6 year hiatus.

2018 was a year of incredible growth for me. Emotionally. Mentally. Spiritually. I’m going to be honest. It can be hard to navigate so much change while maintaining the life you’ve built and love. These things have helped:

-therapy. Do it. If you think it’s expensive or there are negative connotations, stop. Nothing is more worthy of your time and money than your mental health. I always thought physical health is what mattered most. Until I started talking to a therapist.

-books. And thus leads leads me to the reason behind my first post, in over 6 years. My goal is to read and outline 35 books in my 35th year. Maybe this seems like a low number but I am guilty of spending too much time on my devices so anything that will encourage me to read actual paper words is most welcome, and I need accountability! So here we go.

First #35in35 will be on the link below if you care to read along. It’ve already read it twice because it’s so valuable and I hope I can find the right words to summarize. Stay tuned!

https://www.amazon.com/Listen-People-Will-Talk-Communication/dp/0764219448

0 comments: