CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Few Days' Worth

Since I left you hanging with January 19's picture, I will get right down to a few photos to try and get myself caught up after a busy couple of weeks. Don't worry...I haven't abondoned my project! I might even sprinkle a few extras in here to make up for my absense. :)


January 20: Not a particularly exciting day. I filled up the gas tank in the Highlander. Ouch.


January 21: Anne flew out to Denver for a visit. I picked her up Friday evening and we downloaded old school Super Mario Kart for the Wii using a gift card I got for Christmas. It was fun to play Mario Kart just like we did during our good ol' college days!






January 22: We drove up to Ft. Collins and took a tour of the New Belgium Brewery with Becky and Jim. That was probably the most beer I have ever gotten during one brewery tour! At the end of the tour, they provide post cards which you can fill out as you sample the last two beers. We took advantage of the free postage. :)


January 23: We took Anne up to Copper mountain for her first skiing experience. Jim, Becky and their friend Scott came along too. Look at Anne skiing like a pro on her first day!


January 24: Poor Anne had to hang out at the house with the dogs while we worked. This picture is actually from Tuesday the 25th, but I am subsituting it for the 24th since we did so many things on the 25th. These are our pretty toes after a pedicure before the CU-KU game on the 25th.



January 25th: We drove up to Boulder for the CU-KU basketball game. I didn't take any pictures because the game was so intense and I was busy being mad at the CU students, who were chanting things that would make me embarrassed to be a CU fan. After the game, we drove back down to Denver and had a pizza dinner at Anthony's near our house. Don't worry...we didn't eat the whole thing in one sitting! :)




January 26: Matt had the day off, so he and Anne did some shopping and Matt bought something he has wanted to get for a long time. It's Andouille sausage and I am really excited to see what he is going to make with it. I'll keep you posted on this one.


0 comments: