Skip to main content

Doggy Picture Purge

For those of you who are going through P&P withdrawl, here are a few funny pictures I have taken lately. Matt has many more wonderful photos on his camera, which I might get to eventually, or see if he will do a photo post of his own soon.
Yesterday, it was so warm that they just wanted to lounge in the sun on our back deck.

Perdi is ALMOST as big as Pongo now, and she's only 5 1/2 months! She's going to be a big girl by our standards, but not more than 25 pounds. (That was her vet's projection.)


Perdi would stay out in the sun all day if she could. We still don't trust her to do so, since she tries to dig under the fence and eat the side of the house.




Pongo likes his bed, and sometimes Perdi's bed. It depends on the night. (The green one is his.)


Perdi is completely healed from her operation and she likes to show it off. She has really enjoyed getting back out to the dog park. They go almost every day!


Yesterday, I looked and looked for Perdi. I thought maybe she had finally gotten under the backyard fence and I about to launch a search in the neighborhood. But I finally found her sleeping in Pongo's kennel. She was in there for hours and didn't want to be anywhere else. She loves her brother!


Comments

mom m said…
I can't believe how big Perdi has gotten in just a couple of months! I love pictures of my grandpups!
Alissa said…
So cute. I am SOOO excited to come see all of you!

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Craft Beer Week

Matt and I decided to join some of our favorite local breweries yesterday at a craft beer festival to help kick off Colorado Craft Beer Week. It's no secret that craft beer is a huge part of the Colorado economy. Everybody just does it so well out here. It was nice to go to a smaller festival than the Great American Beer Festival where there are too many breweries to even get to every booth. Yesterday's festival felt more like a back yard barbecue. I even got to meet the hosts of the Craft Beer Radio show on AM760. There is a picture of me with Turk and the "Gubna" below. In addition to some good beer sampling, our tickets also included a meal of either beer can chicken roasted for hours on the grill (my choice) or a spicy brat (Matt's choice). The chicken was amazing. I even let Matt try some. :) I also had some fun and took some pictures at the light rail. (We were responsible and walked/rode the train to and from the event.) What a fun day! Even better was c...

General Post

Yep, that's the most creative title I could come up with today. There really is no theme to this post so I guess it's fitting. I feel like I always talk about the same things anyway. I am in a major posting rut with new stuff to say. Anyway, here goes... I can’t believe it’s November already! The Christmas decorations are going up and it’s getting colder, yet I have not seen or heard any songs or commercials via TV/radio. Perhaps this is because I don’t watch nearly as much TV as I used to and I listen to talk radio almost all day. I read a lot at night for fun. I am going to miss that if/when I start school again. I still haven’t heard anything, but it’s only been 5 days since the application due date. I hope I can finish the Twilight series before then. I am on book 2 of 4 and can’t put them down! I’m sure many of you know what I am talking about. I am anxiously and selfishly awaiting the upcoming weekend. It’s going to be a Matt/Laura weekend unless we get any invitations fr...

June Recap in Photos

June was a busy month around here! I managed to snap a few photos here and there. That's better than I have been doing this month. *I apologize in advance for the spacing of the photos as captions here. Does anyone have any tips for better photo settings in Blogger?? At the very end of May, we drove to Manhattan for my brother's high school graduation. I can't believe he is a college student now!! He will be attending K-State this fall. I guess you could consider us a house divided, except for the fact that I am the only one in my immediate family who ventured out down the road to KU! :) The first weekend of June, Bill and Barbara came out for a visit on their way down to Santa Fe. We took them for a hike near Clear Creek. There has been so much snowfall and rain this year and Clear Creek was gushing water. I had never seen it moving so fast. My friend Liz has been bring out my inner artist. She discovered a place downtown called Sipping and Painting, where they literally w...