Skip to main content

Tag Time

My cousin Jaime tagged me in this survey...I think. I'm doing it anyway. Check out her answers too! (And all the CUTE pictures of her daughter)

http://jaimeschechter.blogspot.com/


1. Where is your cell phone? on the phone table on vibrate. (Sorry if you call and I don't hear!).
2. Your significant other? Cooking us dinner on his last night of not working. He's so good to me.
4. Your mother? Probably cheering on my brother at the Riley County fair.
5. Your father? Business travel in Ft. Worth, TX
6. Your favorite thing? Thunderstorms
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember, but I've been having really bad dreams lately, so maybe I don't want to remember.
8 Your favorite drink? Dannon Light and Fit Peach Yogurt Smoothies (a good breakfast on the way to work)
9. Your dream/goal? Lose weight, pay off car/student loans, become successful in my career.
10. The room you’re in? Living room #1
11.Your hobby? I guess my new one is blogging!
12. Your fear? Snakes, spiders and my worst dreams coming true
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here in Denver with a house and a young family.
14. What you’re not? Always sure of myself and my abilities
15. Muffins? Bagels!
16. One of your wish list items? A little Perdy for Pongo to play with and a bigger bed. I know...that's two.
17. Where you grew up? K-State country
18. The last thing you did? Re-arranged the sprinklers in the back yard.
19. What are you wearing? Comfy clothes
20. Favorite gadget? My Garmin nuvi. I couldn't get around Denver without it!
21. Your pets? Pongo the beagle
22. Your computer? Vaio
23. Your mood? Glad Monday's over with and happy to be home with my husband.
24. Missing someone? More like some place and a lot of someones.
25. Your car? Honda Civic
26. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
27. Favorite store? Bed Bath and Beyond
28. Like someone? Of course or I wouldn't have any friends!
29. Your favorite color? Sage green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Right now because my dog is humping my husband!
31. Last time you cried? The last time I remember was when I said goodbye to my co-workers in Kansas City

Comments

Unknown said…
Yes, I did tag you! :) Those are great answers. I hope your day goes well!

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Craft Beer Week

Matt and I decided to join some of our favorite local breweries yesterday at a craft beer festival to help kick off Colorado Craft Beer Week. It's no secret that craft beer is a huge part of the Colorado economy. Everybody just does it so well out here. It was nice to go to a smaller festival than the Great American Beer Festival where there are too many breweries to even get to every booth. Yesterday's festival felt more like a back yard barbecue. I even got to meet the hosts of the Craft Beer Radio show on AM760. There is a picture of me with Turk and the "Gubna" below. In addition to some good beer sampling, our tickets also included a meal of either beer can chicken roasted for hours on the grill (my choice) or a spicy brat (Matt's choice). The chicken was amazing. I even let Matt try some. :) I also had some fun and took some pictures at the light rail. (We were responsible and walked/rode the train to and from the event.) What a fun day! Even better was c...

General Post

Yep, that's the most creative title I could come up with today. There really is no theme to this post so I guess it's fitting. I feel like I always talk about the same things anyway. I am in a major posting rut with new stuff to say. Anyway, here goes... I can’t believe it’s November already! The Christmas decorations are going up and it’s getting colder, yet I have not seen or heard any songs or commercials via TV/radio. Perhaps this is because I don’t watch nearly as much TV as I used to and I listen to talk radio almost all day. I read a lot at night for fun. I am going to miss that if/when I start school again. I still haven’t heard anything, but it’s only been 5 days since the application due date. I hope I can finish the Twilight series before then. I am on book 2 of 4 and can’t put them down! I’m sure many of you know what I am talking about. I am anxiously and selfishly awaiting the upcoming weekend. It’s going to be a Matt/Laura weekend unless we get any invitations fr...

June Recap in Photos

June was a busy month around here! I managed to snap a few photos here and there. That's better than I have been doing this month. *I apologize in advance for the spacing of the photos as captions here. Does anyone have any tips for better photo settings in Blogger?? At the very end of May, we drove to Manhattan for my brother's high school graduation. I can't believe he is a college student now!! He will be attending K-State this fall. I guess you could consider us a house divided, except for the fact that I am the only one in my immediate family who ventured out down the road to KU! :) The first weekend of June, Bill and Barbara came out for a visit on their way down to Santa Fe. We took them for a hike near Clear Creek. There has been so much snowfall and rain this year and Clear Creek was gushing water. I had never seen it moving so fast. My friend Liz has been bring out my inner artist. She discovered a place downtown called Sipping and Painting, where they literally w...